TribeCon is Louisiana's premiere social technology conference, held in conjunction with the Voodoo Experience and created to inspire and educate through presentations by amazing speakers like Perry Chen of Kickstarter, Baratunde Thurston of the Onion, Ben Huh, creator of ICanHazCheezburger, and Thomas Dolby.
TribeCon is an annual gathering of tribes of techies, geeks, musicians, creatives and maven
With programming designed to inspire an audience at the intersection of music and technology, TribeCon inspires a pilgrimage to New Orleans each year around Halloween and the Voodoo Experience.
● Audience - 250 people - tech, creative, music - social media activators
● Mission - inspire creativity at the intersection of music & technology
● History - 2013 will be the 5th annual event - attendees come from SF, NYC, Austin
● Integration - connects musicians playing at Voodoo with social technologists
● Format - 3 hour event with 2 tech keynotes & 1 music keynote and performance
TribeCon is a platform to share and connect with an audience that is excited by technology and music. As the music and tech worlds collide, speaking at TribeCon is an opportunity to build an audience that is connected and interested in how technology and social media are impacting the music industry. Speaking at TribeCon establishes thought leaders and is a distribution platform for their message. There’s no better way to inspire an audience and get them sharing your message.